Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Goals

I don't do New Year's Resolutions, but set goals for myself instead. Losing weight will be back on the list of goals again this year unfortunately. I put weight back on after I purchased a vehicle.

On my list of goals for the next while:

1. Finish my NaNo. I made the 50,000 word count by the end of November as desired, but I still need to complete the story. My goal is to write another 30,000 words by the end of December. That is only 1,000 words/day instead of 1,666. Easy.

2. I signed up for an quilt challenge for 2008 called Breaking Traditions. The guidelines will be sent out later. Okay, so far so good.

3. I'm doing an art doll challenge--create a quilt that represents yourself. Think paper doll. Clothes, shoes, hair. Zwinky's here I come. Yep, still cool(ish).

4. I joined the "Take It Further" challenge (http://sharonb.wordpress.com/take-it-further-challenge/). Each month for the next year, a coordinator will post a challenge and we have one month to complete the task, including posting our progress during the month. Hum, I think those might be beads of perspiration forming. Oooh.

I once did a personality test. My results told me I'm the type of person who likes to climb slippery mountains. There was something about my shoes too--of course--but I can't remember exactly how it went. So I've pulled out my stiletto's and I'm good to go.