Sunday, April 19, 2009

That's It

Well, the last milonga has been danced for this trip. Tomorrow I catch a plane home. I spent an absolutely wonderful day with kikki and Eduardo. It was the perfect ending to the time I spent here. We went to a corner parillia near Eduardo's new studio and ate so much carne I didn't think any more would fit. Then we went for coffee and dessert and sat some more. We talked about tango and culture, connection and so much more.

kikki is going to keep her eye out for an apartment in Palermo for me. Yipee. That makes me very happy. She said that as the US economy suffers, the Argentine has gotten stronger. I'm sure that is true elsewhere as well. I'm not in a rush, though. Hopefully I'll know enough Spanish by then to be able to communicate. They want me to come back again in November (of course). OMG, do I wish I could.